WHAT IS ADELAIDE BOOKS AUTHORS BOOK REVIEW NETWORK AND HOW IT WORKS?
Professionally written book reviews written by your peers are one of the most powerful marketing tools available to authors for boosting discovery, increasing book sales, and growing readership. In order to help our authors in obtaining a quality and meaningful editorials and post-publishing book reviews, Adelaide Books is starting with the new program titled ADELAIDE BOOKS AUTHORS REVIEW NETWORK.
The basic idea behind this program is to have authors write book reviews for books written by other Adelaide Books authors and in return get a book review for their book(s). As many book reviews you write that many book reviews you would get – all done in an organized manner, mediated by our office. And the most important part, your book would never be reviewed by any of authors whose books you would review. So, there never would be a quid pro quo effect.
With 150 published and another 120 authors in the pre-publishing stage, we have a great opportunity to organize a powerful pool of competent reviewers. Needless to say that most of our authors hold degrees in creative writing, English, and/or Journalism, and are award-winning writers, fellows and resident writers of various writing conferences and colonies, poet laureates, and/or teach creative writing at college or university level – thereby more than qualified to provide a persuasive and useful reviews.
If you join our Book Review Network, you would have to comply with the following rules and procedure:
1. You would receive from our Office the title of the book you have to review.
2. If the book is already published, you would have to purchase the same on amazon.com (in order to be enabled to post your book review on amazon.com)
A) You would have to read the book and write the review within 30 days the most.
B) You would send your review to our Office at firstname.lastname@example.org . We would forward the review to the author to get his approval for the book review to be published.
C) If approved, we would inform you, and you would post your review on amazon.com, Goodreads, your Facebook, and/or Twitter, blog and any other social channel that you may have. (Amazon, Goodreads, and Facebook are required, the rest is optional)
D)We would share your posts on our social channels and post your book review on the book webpage on our website.
3. If the book you are reviewing is not published yet, we would send you the PDF or printed ARC and your book review or parts of it would be used as blurbs on the back cover and/or editorial review on amazon.com once the book is published.
4. At the same time, our Office would assign your book to another author for a book review and he would have to follow the same process.
5. There is no limit to number of books you could review. We would submit to you as many titles you request, and you would get the same number of reviews for your book at the same time span.
6. The minimum number of words for each book review is 200. There is no prescribed maximum.
If you are interested in joining our AUTHORS BOOK REVIEW NETWORK please reply to email@example.com and we will send you the title of the book you will review and at the same time will send your title to another author.
If you have any questions about Adelaide Books Authors Review Network, please send your inquiry to firstname.lastname@example.org.